Would you like to write a guest blog post? Please review the following guidelines.
Believing our community is rich with men and women who have breadth of knowledge, experience, and passion for family business, The Legacy Centre (TLC) would like to invite individuals to contribute to the advancement of family business in our community by submitting a guest post for this blog.
Keeping in spirit of this blog’s purpose – a community compelled to connect, grow, and serve the family business community, your post should be relevant for family business owners, their families, key employees, and entrepreneurs who are interested in exploring the family business enterprise.
Your post must be educational and/or inspirational in subject and tone. In fact, the best posts will have elements of both heart and mind at work. Please take some time to explore this blog, focusing on the generational categories and how you may bring value to each.
Your post must not be an advertisement for your product or service.
- Your post must be original and not previously published either on the Web or in print.
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or Web site. You may, however, post a brief “tease” or summary on your site that links to the post.
- Within your short personal information you may provide up to three byline links: one for your blog or web site, one for your bio or “About” page, and one for your Twitter username (optional).
- Posts should be between 400 and 800 words.
- It is likely that TLC will edit your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. If we make substantive changes, which is highly unlikely, we will email the post back to you for your approval before posting.
- To provide context, TLC may provide a short introduction or conclusion to your post.
If your post meets the above guidelines:
- Please submit the form below for consideration. TLC will respond with a “yes” or “no” within one week. A “yes” may indicate that we will use it at a later date to better coincide with seasonal topics or series.
- Please confirm that you are willing to engage with our readers in the comments about your post. This is critical to our community and a non-negotiable.
If TLC rejects your post, you are free to use it at your own discretion, including publishing it elsewhere.
We look forward to building lifelong relationships and making a positive influence on the family business community together through real and meaningful conversations.